How’s your fundraising mojo? Are you knee deep in bake sales, book sales and fundraising luncheons? Is this the most efficient way for you to raise money for your mission of improving the lives of women and children in your community and beyond?
In this interactive, straight talk webinar with Jenny Mitchell, CFRE, we’ll dive into the fundraising and the friend-raising of events. We’ll cover:
- How to define what your goals are for your event (hint: they shouldn’t JUST be about raising money)
- Where you should spend your time planning the event
- How to recruit new volunteers to help you out
- Tips and tricks for sponsorship and ticket sales
- How to steward and thank your wonderful event participants…so they buy a ticket to next year’s event!
BIOGRAPHY – Jenny Mitchell, DMA, CFRE
Jenny Mitchell, CFRE, empowers and educates fundraisers to raise more money for their organizations. Jenny’s patented Fundraising Mastermind model of training and coaching helps charities all across North America support their leadership staff to build and grow their culture of philanthropy. Jenny lives in Ottawa, Ontario with her two ringette-playing daughters, and her hockey-loving husband.
When: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 12:00 PM EST
Please register for the webinar with Elizabeth Whyte, Member Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org; toll free phone: 1-888-220-9606 by February 17, 2017.