Here you can access the CFUW Resolutions Information and Guidelines
Ici vous pouvez accéder à l’information et lignes directrices concernant les résolutions de la FCFDU 2020 (version française).
- Deadline for Intents to Submit a Resolution for the upcoming Policy Session. Use Annex A in the Resolutions Information & Guidelines document. Send to [email protected] and [email protected] New Resolution cycle begins.
- National Office will publish Intents by November 30 after a review by the Resolutions Committee.
January 31, 9:00 am EST
- Deadline to submit the completed proposed Draft Resolution to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Resolutions Committee works with proposers from January 31 – February 15
- Clubs across Canada will receive proposed draft resolutions package by March 2
March 2 to April 15:
- Clubs study the proposed resolutions
- Any Club may submit amendments to the proposed resolution to [email protected] and [email protected]
- After April 15, no new amendments will be considered
- Deadline for Emergency Resolutions.
- Shortly after this date, the Amended Draft Resolutions, together with any Emergency Resolutions, will be sent to the Clubs
At the Policy Session
- A representative from the Proposing Club makes a two-minute statement to the Voting Body:
- Prior to discussion of the Resolution; and
- Prior to the Vote: closing statement
- If adopted the Resolution becomes CFUW Policy.
After the Policy Session
- After a resolution is adopted at the Policy Session, it becomes CFUW Policy and is recorded in the Policy Book Online.
- The National and International Advocacy Committees will work with National Office and work with the Proposer on next steps for action.