The 16 Days of Activism (November 25th to December 10th) is an international campaign to generate actions that will put an end to violence against women and girls. From November 25th, the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, to December 10th, International Human Rights Day, the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence campaign can help put an end to violence against women and girls. CFUW clubs and members can be trailblazers in their communities and across the country, contributing positively to end gender-based violence (GBV).
- CFUW’s 2020 toolkit for the 16 Days of Activism
- Download CFUW’s letter-writing toolkit for a National Action Plan on Gender-Based Violence
- Template letter on a National Action Plan for Club Presidents
- Template letter for individuals on Google Docs
- Template Press Release for Nov. 25
- Light City Hall Orange! Template letter
- Download CFUW’s 16 Days printable posters