GWI Action Plan for 2017-2019 and Triennial Budgets
- Click here to access the Constitution adopted at the 2019 General Assembly
- Click here to view the 2016 GWI Constitution as accepted by the General Assembly August 2016
CFUW-GWI Memorandum of Understanding
On July 16, 2019, CFUW and GWI signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
Click here for the National President’s message announcing the agreement
Click here for the Memorandum of Understanding
CFUW Internal Mediation re: GWI
- National Town Hall PowerPoint, CFUW Internal Mediation, April 30, 2020
- Finance FAQs, Post CFUW Mediation Town Hall
- CFUW at the United Nations
- CFUW Mediation Report
March 29, 2021 – Mediation Implementation Report
- Mediation Report Implementation Committee Summary
- Proposed Implementation Mediation Diagram
- Articles and Bylaws Committee Report
- CFUW International Relations Framework
- IR Survey of International Organizations Report
- Communications Committee Final Report Powerpoint
GWI Up Close, May – June 2020
Donations by Clubs to Bina Roy, Hegg Hoffett and Virginia Glidersleeve International Funds
GWI has informed CFUW that they can no longer accept cheques from Clubs for donations to Bina Roy, Hegg Hoffett and/or Virginia Glidersleeve as the Swiss banks have made cashing cheques from outside the country very expensive and difficult to do. WGI will accept Paypal and bank transfers to the attention of Graduate Women International.
Alternatively, and to avoid direct costs, it is suggested that that the donation cheques be made out to CFUW and sent to Suite 502-331 Cooper Street, Ottawa K2P 0G5 indicating to which Fund the money should be directed.
Once a year, the National Office sends bank transfers with all donations received for the year to each of the Funds. As there is a transaction fee to be paid to convert the monies into Swiss Francs in the case of the Bina Roy and Hegg Hoffett funds, and into American dollars for the Virginia Glidersleeve Fund, it is less costly for everyone involved if National office does it for all the donations at once.