National Dues Increase for CFUW
The motion from the Finance Committee to the Board is for a per capita increase of $6.00 for CFUW.
National Dues Increase for GWI Membership Fees and Support Expenses
The motion from the Finance Committee to the Board is for a per capita increase of $10 for GWI membership dues and support expenses. Please note that these two motions will be voted on separately.
Click here for the Two National Dues Increase Motions
A financial motion for AGM 2019 has been received from CFUW Winnipeg. This motion deals with differentiated CFUW dues for members who wish or do not wish to pay GWI dues. The Club has prepared background information for your consideration.
Click here for the Winnipeg motion
AGM 2019 & Conference Documents
- CFUW 2019 Annual General Meeting and Conference Newsletter June 2018
- AGM 2019 Business and Finance Booklet
- Annual Report July 29 ENG FINAL
- Annual Report Aug 2 FR FINAL
- CFUW Visioning Session: An Invitation to Brainstorm
- Delegate and Proxy Credentials Form 2019
- Final CFUW Charitable Trust Annual Report 2018-19
- Final Delegate Advisory August 8th
- Flyer Advertisment for CT Boutique 2019
- Revised Proposed Agenda August 1st
- Respectful Treatment Brochure FINAL
- Action plan Compilation 2018-2019 – Revised August 8, 2019 FINAL
- MOU CFUW GWI July 16th 2019 FINAL with signatures date 17 July 2019
- Dominique Racanelli Addition to VP Finance Report page 16 of booklet
- AGM Advisory – August 8th, 2019
- CFUW AGM 2019 Minutes – Draft – Approved by Board