The administration manual provides and overview of all the essential policies and procedures within CFUW. It is divided into the following sections:
This section outlines background for CFUW: organizational structure, mission, mandate, and strategic plan.
Volume One: CFUW Policies
This section outlines the organizational policies of CFUW as adopted by the CFUW Board of Directors and ratified by the CFUW eligible Voters.
Volume Two: Board Policies and Procedures
This section covers CFUW internal governance which is established either when there is:
- Adoption of motions and recommendations from reports prepared for the Board of Directors.
- Adoption of motions and recommendations adopted by the CFUW eligible voters.
This appendix includes relevant documents found elsewhere such as various Federal and Provincial legislation governing CFUW.
For comparison purposes, the various editions showing amendments are included here:
- Administration Book FINAL APPROVED JANUARY 2013 Procedures only Updated January 2014.docx
- Administration Book FINAL APPROVED JANUARY 2013 Procedures only Updated October 2014.docx
- Admin Book, April 30, 2014.docx
- Administration Book July 2013
- Administration Book January 2013 Procedures only
- Administration Book FINAL APPROVED JANUARY 2013 Procedures only Updated March 2014 v2.docx